Product ID: PH-870
Micro Processor Base pH/mV/Temperature meter
Model: PH-870 ( PH-870)
- Hand-Held lightweight design
- Dual display pH(mV) & Temperature
- pH (pH4, pH7, pH10) and Temp.(25 C and 70 C)
- calibration for highly accuracy
- HOLD, MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN, AVG functions
- Temperature compensation:
- Auto(0 C to 80C)/manual(0 C to 100 C)
- RS232 Interface with Windows Software
- Suitable for ion selective with “mV” range
- 3 1/2 digital 2000 counts
- Low battery indication
- CE-Mark approval
Operating environment: 0 C to 50 C, <75% R.H..
Storage environment: -20 C to 60 C, 0 to 80% R.H.
with battery removed.
Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23 C +/-5 C, <75% R.H..
Dimensions: 155.5mm(H) x 48mm(W) x 35mm(D).
Weight: Approx. 94g.
Sensor: Thermistor (NTC, 3.5mm phone jack/1cm)
Range: 0 C to 80C (32F to 176F)
Resolution: 0.1 C / 0.1F
Accuracy: +/- 1.0 C (2 F)
Range: 0.00 to 14.00pH at 0 C to 80 C
Accuracy: +/- 3dgts (Not include pH sensor)
Input Impedance: 1012 Ohm
Range: 0mV to 1999mV (Auto range)
Resolution: 0.1/1 mV
Accuracy: +/-(0.5% rdg+2dgts)
pH electrode Sensor (BNC connector/1mcombo)
pH4 buffer solution
pH7 buffer solution
pH10 buffer solution
RS232 cable / Soft carrying bag
I have about this product. Is it possible to disable the automatic sleep function in any way at all?
PH-870 doesn't have the disable APO function.
But there are two methods to disable APO temporarily.
1. To start max/min function, the APO will be disabled.
2. The meter keeps connecting with PC.
pH-870 pH meter
Minimum Order: Negotiable
TECPEL CO., LTD.