Product ID: DTM-319
The Tecpel DTM-319 is a four channel digital thermometer for use with
any Type K thermocouple as its temperature sensor. Temperature
indication follows National Bureau of Standards and IEC584
temperature/voltage table for Type K thermocouples. Its internal
memory can keep up to 16,000 records via using RS232 interface to
perform bi-directional communication with PC.
4 - Input Digital Thermometer
Model : DTM-319
- -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
- Data Logging capacity 16,000 records for each
simultaneously and recorded.
- 4 Digit LCD display for every tested point.
- Recording interval set up.
- Reading hold °C or °F annunciators.
- 4-channel thermocouples can be used
- MAX, MIN. Function.
- Auto Power off.
- Hold functions.
- Automatic low battery indication.
- High resolution 0.1°C, 0.1°F
- RS-232 Computer interface.
- Software program for Windows.
- Standard Tripod mount connector
- Certificate: CE
Measurement Range : -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
-200 to 200 °C: ±(0.2% reading +1°C)
200 °C to 400°C : ±(0.5% reading +1°C)
400 °C to 1370°C: ±(0.2% reading +1°C)
-328°F to 200°F ±(0.5% reading +1°F)
-200 °F to 200 °F ±(0.2% reading +1°F)
200 °F to 2498 °F ±(0.3% reading +1°F)
Temperature scale: °C or °F user-selectable
Resolution : 0.1°C or 0.1°F (200 °C~1370°C, 1°C )
Sensor : K type Thermocouple probe
Sampling rate: 3 seconds per testing circle
Input Protection : 60V DC or 24V rms AC Maximum
Power Requirement: 1 piece 9V battery
Dimensions: 7.2" x 2.5"x 1.2" (184 x 64x 30mm)
Weight : 7.4 oz(210g)
Accessories: RS-232 cable and software for WINDOWS), Deluxe carrying case, owners manual,
TPK-01 bead probe x 2 pcs
Option Accessory: AC adaptor( DC 9V), Special Type K thermocouples
Minimum Order: Negotiable
TECPEL CO., LTD.
Real Time Display for Windows
1) Sample rate- Can you please clarify the sampling rate and the update rate of the meter. I
understand that the recording interval is from 1 sec
to 1 hour and the sampling rate is 3 secs. Does that mean I will get 3
similar readings if the update rate is set to 1 second?
Answer: The response time of DTM-319 is 1 ~ 3 seconds and therefore, you might get similar test
result in 3 seconds.
2) Datalogging capability (16000 records)- Is this figure quoted for all 4 channels or per channel?
Answer: One channel is 16000 points seperately.
3)If datalogget is done via software using a PC, is there a restriction
on the number of data points I can log?
Answer: The maximum is 99999 points
4) Does the software comes with any labVIEW drivers?
Answer: No, There is no driver for LabView available.