Product ID: DTM-307B
- -50°C ~ 1,300°C (-58°F ~ 2,000°F).
- Probe Connection Detector.
- 3 1/2 Digit LCD display.
- K-type thermocouple.
- Function & unit sign display °C of °F annunciators.
- Dual thermocouple input.
- Differential temperature (T1-T2).
- Front panel offset adjustment.
- Reading hold.
- Automatic low battery indication
- Overrange indication.
- With 0.1°C resolution.
Specifications : CE Approved
-50 °C to 1300 °C (-58 °F to 2000 °F)
-50 °C to 1000 °C :
±(0.3% reading+ 1 °C )
1000 °C to 1300 °C :
±(0.5% reading+1 °C )
-58 °F to 2000 °F
±(0.3% reading+ 2°F)
Celsius of Fahrenheit user-selectable
1 °C or 1°F (or 0.1 °C of 0.1°F )
3 times/per second
1 piece 9V battery
TPK-01x2 holster and owners manual.
Certificate : CE
Q. & A.:
We are currently using your 307B thermometer, and I see 'OL.'mark appears when I turn it on.
This mark never disappears and I cannot use this device. What does this sign mean? and what
should I do in order to eliminate this?
This could be happened
1. The sensor got damaged.
You’d better try to change another new sensor to check if it works well.
2. If you measure temperature over 200 deg C,
the meter will show “OL” to let you know you should change
the resolution from “ O.1 “ to “ 1 “.
3. Before the battery is consumed up, the meter will shall ＂OL" too.
4. Finally, the worst possibility is that the meter get damaged and should be returned back to our
distributor for after sales service.
Minimum Order: Negotiable
TECPEL CO., LTD.