Product ID: DTM-307
- -50°C ~ 1,300°C (-58°F ~ 2,000°F).
- 3 1/2 Digit LCD display.
- K-type thermocouple.
- Function & unit sign display °C of °F annunciators.
- Dual thermocouple input.
- Differential temperature (T1-T2).
- Front panel offset adjustment.
- Maximum record.
- Reading hold.
- Automatic low battery indication
- Overrange indication.
- With 0.1°C resolution.
Specifications : CE Approved
-50 °C to 1300 °C (-58 °F to 2000 °F)
-50 °C to 1000 °C :
±(0.3% reading+ 1 °C )
1000 °C to 1300 °C :
±(0.5% reading+1 °C )
-58 °F to 2000 °F
±(0.3% reading+ 2°F)
Celsius of Fahrenheit user-selectable
1 °C or 1°F (or 0.1 °C of 0.1°F )
3 times/per second
1 piece 9V battery
TPK-01x2 holster and owners manual.
Certificate : CE
Minimum Order: Negotiable
Q. & A.:
We are currently using your 307 thermometer, and I see 'OL.'mark appears when I turn it on.
This mark never disappears and I cannot use this device. What does this sign mean? and
what should I do in order to eliminate this?
This could be happened
1. The sensor got damaged.
You’d better try to change another new sensor to check if it works well.
2. If you measure temperature over 200 deg C,
the meter will show “OL” to let you know you should change
the resolution from “ O.1 “ to “ 1 “.
3. Before the battery is consumed up, the meter will shall ＂OL" too.
4. Finally, the worst possibility is that the meter get damaged and should be returned back to
our distributor for after sales service.
Q & A :
MY main doubt was the adjustment of both OFFSET ?
The offset on the face of meter is just for slight adjust.
If there is a great error, this is not workable and you’d better
to return it back for further service..
TECPEL CO., LTD.
http://www.tecpel.net ; http://www.tecpel.com
TECPEL CO., LTD.