Product ID: DTM-305B
Model DTM 305B
- -50°C ~ 1,300°C (-58°F ~ 2,000°F).
- Probe Connection Detector.
- 3 1/2 Digit LCD display.
- K-type thermocouple.
- Reading Hold °C of °F annunicators.
- Single thermocouple input.
- Switchable resolution 0.1°/1.0°
- Front panel offset adjustment.
- Automatic low battery indication.
- Maximum record.
- Overrange indication.
Specifications : CE Approved
-50°C to 1300°C (-58 °F to 2000 °F)
-50 °Cto 1000 °C:
1000°C to 1300°C :
-58 °F to 2000 °F
Celsius of Fahrenheit user-selectable
1 °C or 1 °F (or 0.1 °C of 0.1 °F)
3 times/per second
1 piece 9V battery
TPK-01x1,holster and owners manual.
Q. ＆ A.:
We are currently using your 305B thermometer, and I see 'OL.'mark appears when I turn it on. This
mark never disappears and I cannot use this device. What does this sign mean? and what should I do
in order to eliminate this?
This could be happened
1. The sensor got damaged.
You’d better try to change another new sensor to check if it works well.
2. If you measure temperature over 200 deg C,
the meter will show “OL” to let you know you should change
the resolution from “ O.1 “ to “ 1 “.
3. Before the battery is consumed up, the meter will shall ＂OL" too.
4. Finally, the worst possibility is that the meter get damaged and should be returned back to our
distributor for after sales service.
Minimum Order: Negotiable
TECPEL CO., LTD.